Wednesday 21 May 2008

Award ? Me ?

But not just 1 award but 3 of them !

What a fantastic surprise I had this morning when I received a personal message from Lauren (Lollies) saying that she was passing on these 3 wonderful awards. I am amazed and feel so honoured, thank you so much. It means so much to me and I feel so proud to be able to display them on my blog !

Please visit Lollies blog, its a lovely place to go and have a wander - http://cardsandothercraftystuff.blogspot.com

I now have to pass these awards onto 3 other people. I have so many in mind it is hard to choose but I shall have a ponder and will post the lucky recipients names later.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...