Friday 30 May 2008

Bind It All




I bought a Bind It All for a bargain price a couple of months ago but sadly, I've only used it once to make a birthday book.

The lovely Martine McKnight from the Crafts Beautiful forum designed my blog header and as a thank you I sent her a RAK (random act of kindness) consisting of a few stamped images, some clear stamps, ribbon etc. and I decided while wrapping it all up to give her something else and decided to get my Bind It All out of the box and use it. I made this notebook which was really easy. The chipboard I used from the covers were some backs of telephone note books I had asked the girls to collect for me at the place I work providing holiday and sickness cover and one piece gave me two covers so I was really pleased with that as it came for free !

The papers I used were Basic Grey Sugared.

The alphabet used for the word "Notes" is a Cuttlekids alphabet which I think is called "Fairy".

I used my Colorbox chalks to colour the letters and background.

The ribbon was from my local market.

Martine said she loved the notebook so it was a success ! I must admit, I toyed with the idea of keeping it myself !

2 comments:

  1. I got my bind it all today! Sooooo pleased :o)

    I love the notebook, I'm in the process of making "something" with it, I just don't know what it is going to be yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can understand why you wanted to keep it for yourself hun because it is gorgeous, i love it soo much, thank you again darlin :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...