Friday 23 May 2008

Can I break the rules ?

Now its not a terrible crime I am committing I am sure ! I would like to break the rules by passing on these lovely awards to a 4th person who I think truly deserves them. Her name is Kerry Jo and I have seen her on the DoCrafts Forum. He is a very talented lady, she makes fantastic cards and has just had her "doodles" made into a set of stamps and they are for sale on the Debbi Moore website http://www.debbimoore.co.uk/prodpage.asp?ProdID=655

Well done Kerry !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo, "thank you" I really appreciate the awards, it's so lovely of you!!
    Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...