Friday 30 May 2008

Crafts Beautiful May ATC Swap




Silly me ! I am getting myself all confused ! I shouldn't have posted my last post about the ATC swap because that is going on now. Never mind !

The May ATC swap's theme was Butterflies and these are the ATC's I made for it. I loved making these butterflies and it was the first time I had tried my hand at decoupage. I had been given a sheet of these butterflies in the prize I received from the Crafts Beautiful team for a competiton I won on the forum for Issue 12's "Let's Make Cards" challenge.
I return I received the first two ATC's in the picture and a lovely RAK from SusieB who hosted the swap - thank you all.
I am looking forward to see what the next theme will be and hopefully next time, I will post them in the right order !!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...