Saturday 24 May 2008

I also managed a play today too




I made this card with my second Ladybug stamp and this time, I tried printing and painting (with watercolour pencils) on watercolour paper and it was a lot easier to blend the colours as it did not dry quite as quickly as ordinary card and also it didn't buckle.

The papers used are Papermania Simply Elegant.

The beads are from Bijoux Beads in Bath - a gorgeous shop, just like buying sweets but a lot more expensive and you want more of them !

2 comments:

  1. It was lovely to meet you today have had a look at your cards and they are lovely. Did you go home and play after I saw you?
    You have 2 adorable little girls and it was great to see you all. Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...