Friday 23 May 2008

Yippeee ! My new Ladybug Stamps have arrived !




My wonderful Postman brought my Ladybug stamps today and they are lovely ! I just hope I have done the colouring justice as I'm no artist.

How I made this card :

Ladybug stamped with black Versafine and coloured with Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.
Touch of "Waterfall" Stickles on the flower petals.
Zig-Zags and dots are a rub-off by Papermania.
Backing papers are Papermania Retro Floral.
Yellow mat paper is handmade paper from Readicut
Flowers and brads are Papermania with Waterfall Stickles on the brads (hope it dries !).
I also edged the card in ColorBox fluid chalk inkpad (Blue Iris) - if it stands still long enough it gets "Colorboxed" !! Hehehehe !

I now have 2 other Ladybug stamps to try out and I will hopefully with get a play with those soon.


1 comment:

  1. the ladybug stamps are super arnt they, love your card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...