Saturday 1 November 2008

Brief Interlude

I've been missing ! We had a short break this week to Woolacombe in sunny Devon although the only thing missing was the sun ! We had it all, snow, heavy rain, wind, hail - you name it, we had it ! We had a lovely time though and it was nice to get away and spend some quality time with the girls and just do family things together without the washing machine beeping because its finished. I did miss my crafting though and it was good to get a pair of scissors back in my hands again. To make up for my loss we found Crafty Devils in Barnstaple and The Papermillshop at The Atlantic Village so it wasn't all bad !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo,

    Pleased you enjoyed your time in Woolacombe, shame about the weather, but i am sure the brake down you well.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...