Tuesday 7 April 2009

Happy Easter Bunnies



While sorting through the hundreds of images I have been given over the past year by my lovely crafting and blogging buddies, I discovered some gorgeous Penny Black Easter images. I have been very good and haven't bought any Easter stamps this year (which does surprise me !) and so decided to use the ones I have already.






The base card is Bazzill and I am sorry but I do not know the colour.

The patterned paper is the delicious My Minds Eye "Bloom and Grow" which I have fallen in love with big time (just look at the blog !!). I bought this from a fantastic online store called "Craft Island" who not only sell the complete set of "Bloom and Grow", sell co'ordinating packs of Bazzill to go with it but also provide a fantastic, quick service and I can highly recommend them.

The image is by Penny Black which I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I also decorated the inside of the card.

I cut an oval from my nesties and added a sentiment from a stamp I found lurking with my other wood mounted stamps.

The raffia ribbon is from HobbyCraft.

It's a gorgeous day out there today and I'm quickly typing this up just before we make our way out to go bowling with a group of friends of ours which I love and I know the kids love.

Have a great day and I'll be back with another cutie Easter Penny Black card I have made with the same yummy papers.

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments, I really do appreciate them and they give me so much motivation.

5 comments:

  1. Hello matey!
    This is adorable and the colours are beautiful together. A really scrummy card!
    I've been having trouble with emails over the last few days, not always receiving them or being able to send them. When did you last contact me so I can check my system tonight? Did you reply to my message asking what age Izzy is, if so I haven't had it!
    Have a great time bowling today and I'll catch you tonight ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww Jo,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colour.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I love those colours together :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo pretty and really cute! I love the image, it's perfect for Easter!
    A great colour combo too, I love it!
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo

    Just come across your post and your lovely creations with the MME papers.

    Thanks for the promo of Craft Island it's very much appreciated and it's always good to have positive feed-back.

    Sam - Craft Island

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...