Saturday 6 February 2010

BasicGrey Blog Candy #11 - WINNER

Thank you to all those who entered my Simon Says Stamp BasicGrey Blog Candy. After deleting incorrect entries and also finding winners whose blogs don't even exist (?!!), the winner is .......


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

26 - Beadyjan

Timestamp: 2010-02-06 17:07:38 UTC

Many congratulations. Could you please email me with your full name and address and I can arrange for Steph at Simon Says Stamp to post your goodies to you.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky girl :) Enjoy your prize and be sure to show us what you create with your goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how super exciting - I've emailed my details and eagerly await my goodies I'm sure they'll inspire me. Thankyou so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...