Wednesday 10 February 2010

Our Creative Corner Challenge


Don't die of shock ! Yes ! Two posts in one day !!!

I saw a few days ago that Our Creative Corner had set up a sketch blog and when I saw the lovely simple sketch they had for their first challenge, I was keen to join in. I'm not getting a lot of time for crafting other than DT work so I was after something "simple" and this fitted the bill just perfectly.




The DP's are My Mind's Eye "Pretty Please" and I have used Elzybells "Strawberry Fool" card for matting and layering.

The image is a Kraftin Kimmie stamp called "Charlotte" and she has been coloured with ProMarkers.

The ribbon is from my stash.

The little heart pearls are from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

The sentiment is by Hero Arts "Share Laughter" which I received from Simon Says Stamp. I have just realised that I should have stamped this below the bow - whoops ! I wonder if I will be forgiven ?

Right, must dash. DH is waiting to back up my computer which started to throw a wobbler last night so we are trying to catch it before it decides to do it again !

Thank you for your visit and for any comments you leave.

Don't forget to enter my BasicGrey Blog Candy ! Can you enter if you click HERE !


11 comments:

  1. Aaaaaw, love this Jo - the colours are seriously yum looking!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Jo,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Jo :-) I love this image and the colours and papers you used are fab ! :-)

    I love this sketch too ,,, will have to join in ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun me again, it's been wonderful catching up with your stunning work and this number is FABULOUS love the colours and the image is a fave'. HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo :)

    This is beautiful! I love the paper and i love how simple it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad you took time to join us and hope you do for the next challenge :) your card is so pretty and the image is super cute.

    thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jo. Love the image and your colouring of her is fab! Really pretty paper too!

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Jo, LOVE the image and how you colored it up - WOW!

    Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge over at Our Creative Corner!

    Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, love that image! thanks for playing at OCC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Real pretty papers just right for this lovely layout and fun image

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Jo. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...