Thursday 22 April 2010

Craft Barn Mini Album - Page 4


Good afternoon ! Good news, good news ! My Spring Kit arrived this morning from Magnolia. Got me jumping for joy all over the house it did !!

As promised, I am back with page 4 of my mini album for the Craft Barn challenge (details over in my sidebar). Just look at these two mucky pups !



The DP's are My Mind's Eye "Signature Christmas".

I have put on a strip of corrugated card and splodged it with white crackle paint. I wanted to give a bit of a messy look to tie in with the photos ! I also stamped some flourishes under this card but it doesn't show too well !

The flowers are from my stash as well as the raffia, button and string.

The label has been cut from a set of nestie labels and the sentiment is by Hero Arts which has been stamped in Elzybells white ink.

I'm hoping to catch up tonight and make another page. I was going to make one last night but we had a lovely evening in Bradford on Avon instead ! Mollie had a trip on the canal with the Brownies on a long boat and so we took Izzy on a walk by the river, to the park and a run around the grounds of the Tythe Barn (where they did all the filming for Robin Hood a few years ago). It was a lovely evening with the sun shining - I'm so glad we made the most of it. We went to meet the boat coming in and watched them navigate the locks which was an experience for both girls to watch !

Right, off to pick Mollie up from school.

Thank you for your visit and for any comments you may leave !

Have a great Thursday - looks like its warming up for the weekend - yippeee !

11 comments:

  1. wonderful layout Jo, your girls are adorable.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun-been meaning to pop over all week-just wanted to say am really enjoying seeing your mini album pages-your layouts are fab! Good on you to join in that challenge! Your have a fab album at the end of it! Hugs, Ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning Jo! Such cute photos and I love those gorgeous papers and colours! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great layout!!!! I love the white paint splotches!!! Sounds like your evening out was SO fun!!!!! Lucky girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great page! You are on a roll!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving your pages!! Been popping by to see them but just getting the chance to comment!! I love the muted papers and distressing- and the Kraft/corrugated papers!! Wonderful! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phew so glad the spring kit arrived and another fabulous page. Love the corrugated card brilliant idea.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. great layout with two adorable girls, Jo!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Joe how perfect is the card for your fabulous photos...they look like they were meant to be together...stunning
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous sweetie, love the effect with the corrugated card and paint :), and such sweet photos of your girls :)

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab page! Great colours and LO and your photos are wonderful!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...