Saturday 21 August 2010

WINNER - BasicGrey Blog Candy #24

Thank you to everyone who entered my blog candy. It was interesting to hear what candles you love to burn. I bet all your craft rooms smell so yummy !

The lucky winner of my BasicGrey Blog Candy kindly donated by Simon Says Stamp is.......

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random integers, generated without replacement: 57 - CarolJenks

Timestamp: 2010-08-21 20:46:46 UTC

Many congratulations. Could you please email me so I can arrange for Steph to send your goodies to you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow....I won....yeh! Thanks so much Jo :)

    I will e-mail you now - thanks again :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...