Wednesday 23 March 2011

Simon Says Challenge - Mother's Day/Girlie


Whooo hooo just look at that sunshine ! It's the first time I have been out this year without a coat on and it feels sooo good ! I'm also looking forward to Saturday at the NEC but spending my time running around like a headless chicken making sure the Hubster has everything he needs to look after the girls on his own !! Men hey ?! Simon Says Challenge has come around again and this week its a Mother's Day/Girlie week. As always, we have a super prize of a shopping spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store !

I know my card perhaps looks very similar to last week's card but I had this cutie stamp by CC Designs and it seemed very rude not to use her too ! Now it looks like the store may have sold out of this stamp at this moment in time but I am sure that a new batch is winging its way as we speak !


The papers I used are BasicGrey "Cupcake". I stitched all the layers together with my new sewing machine !


The ribbon is from my stash.


The bingo card is by Jenni Bowlin. We had well over 400 entries in our Happy Birthday Challenge last week, lets see if we can top that number this week ! We look forward to seeing all your amazing cards and presents !


The DT have made some amazing cards for your inspiration.


Thank you for your visit. Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine !


7 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous hun! love the papers and fabulous colours! So gutted I can't make it to the NEC :( have a great time!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jo :-) the image is very cute ,, I'm surprised they sold out !! Love the bingo cards and the sewing , lovely design :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fab card Jo! Your colouring is perfect and I love the bow and calendar! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jo, this is so adorable, I love that image and your colouring is fantastic. Great choice of papers and fabulous layout.
    Only 2 sleeps to go now!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby work, Jo!! I love the patriotic colors you used on the stamp and the ribbon is perfect!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful! Love the image and layout you used! Your cards are amazing, I'm your newest follower. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...