Friday 28 October 2011

La La Land Crafts - Inspiration Friday - Snowflakes

Ahhhh this is my last Friday as Guest Designer for La La Land Crafts. I just want to thank Irina and the girls on the fabby team for having me - its been a ball and I've loved every minute so thank you from the bottom of my heart !

This week we are here to inspire you with SNOWFLAKES !







The DP's are Echo Park "Season's Greetings"

The image is the gorgeous La La Land Crafts "Angel Marci" and she has been coloured with Copics. For a full list please see the La La Land Crafts Blog.

All the snowflakes are from my stash.

The sentiment is by Pink Petticoat and I have printed this onto a piece of vellum which has a sheet music pattern on it.

We hope we have inspired you enough to join in with our punchy challenge ! Don't forget to link up in the Customer Gallery if you play along. You could be the lucky winner of our monthly prize.



5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jo its a great card to make for your last Friday as Guest Designer:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Jo! I love the sweet image and your stunning colouring and pretty snowflakes! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous creation Jo and in such beautiful colours, love the design.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jo. You colouring of Marci is just wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purity of personal life is the one indispensable condition for building up a sound education by BRP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...