Wednesday 23 November 2011

Simon Says Challenge - Tag You're It !






Good morning and welcome to another Simon Says Challenge !

This week our challenge is "Tag You're It" so we would love to see tags in your creations this week, whether it be gift tags or a tag put on a card or other project.

This week the Design Team are showcasing "dies". If you have any dies we would love to see them but if not, then we just want to see your amazing creations and join in with our challenge this week !

The lucky winner will of course win that super duper $50 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store ! Thank's again Heidi for being so generous.








I must apologise for the terrible photo. Its been so dark and miserable here for the past few days I've really struggled to take a decent photo of anything and I am sure most of you are struggling with too.



The DP's I used are Echo Park "Season's Greetings". I added some Platinum Stickles around the edge. I love this colour, its not too sparkly, adds a vintage feel I think.



The tag I cut from my faithful MFT "Tag You're It" set and the dots around the edge are from that set too. I have just noticed that this set now has 25% off in the Simon Says Stamp Store for the Black Friday Sale. I can highly recommend this set, its soooo versatile and I love it !



Check out my brand new MFT die and stamp set - whoooo !! I just couldn't wait to get my hands on the ornaments set when I saw it previewed. I die cut the little ornaments from scraps of "Seasons Greetings" papers I used on another card. The tops of the baubles I cut from copper coloured mirror card. I added a little metal snowflake from my stash on one and some pearls from my stash on the other. The holly leaf die also comes in the set and I added some red pearls to the leaves. The sentiment is also in the set.



The ribbon is from my stash.



Right, that is me ! Time to get the washing on and then go up to school to help with reading. I wonder how many of the boys will fall off their chairs while swinging on them today ? hehehe ! It always amazes me that when boys read to someone they just can't sit still !!



Thank you for your visit and I hope you can join us in our challenge this week.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful holiday card, Jo! I really love the touches of gold along the edges and the MFT ornaments are beautiful!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Love this it is my favourite this week for inspiration. I adore the white tag against the rich red paper. The dies are gorgeous !! Thanks Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the ornaments and edging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous Jo, love the baubles and papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jo - wonderful colours - the tag and details are stunning and I love the glittering - all so very elegant and classy.

    hugs
    xxHeatherxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...