Wednesday 21 November 2012

Simon Says....Dawny's Sketch

Simon Says Stamp


Good afternoon ! I hope you are all well and had a great weekend ?

It's as black as night here and pouring with rain.  I don't think its stopped for the last 2 days and there are reports of flooding all over the place :(

Well, it is that time again for another challenge over at Simon Says Challenge.

Thank you to everyone who joined in last week with our Thanksgiving/Thank You challenge.  We had lots of super entries.

For all my American buddies who are celebrating Thanksgiving, I hope you all have a fantastic time with your family and friends !

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog



This week our challenge is 

DAWNY'S SKETCH





As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !!







I am sorry for the terrible photo.  As I said, the weather is awful and even with my light tent, the pictures I am taking are just terrible :(

The image is a Stamps Happen stamp called "Jolly Snowman"

The DP's are My Mind's Eye "Winter Wonderland"

The sentiment is from a new MFT set called "Document It December" and I have stamped it with Festive Berries distress ink onto a MFT fishtail die cut

The holly has been cut from a Memory Box die called "Holly Vine" and I have added some red pearls

The snowflake is a Maya Road chipboard snowflake which I heat embossed in glittery white embossing powder.  Silver jingle bells added with some twine

Thank you so much for visit.  I hope you have a great Wednesday !



9 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love the jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just darling, and love your papers, too, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo :-) such a cute image ,, he immediately brings a smile to your face eh ! love the holly vine with the fab snowflake decoration there ,, FAB :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo this is gorgeous and the sketch is pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous holiday card, Jo! Just love the colors and the jingle bells! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love the patterns and the sweet little details...the holly and bells!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Jo, gotgeous colours and papers, I love your embellishments and that oh so happy looking snowman.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fabulous cute card Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card Jo! Love that sweet image and all of the great papers you used!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...