Tuesday 18 December 2012

Mini Christmas Album

Good morning !  Well, only 7 more sleeps til Christmas !  Are we getting excited and more importantly, are we ready for it ?!!!    I think I am nearly there and both girls are going to pop with excitement any day now I reckon !!

I've been trying this year to make something just a little bit different to Christmas cards.  Mollie and I bought a Kaisercraft Advent Calendar from the NEC this year and we have been working on that together.  It is all finished apart from the last few finishing touches and I was waiting to get hold of some Tim Holtz trees and mica flakes.  I'm hoping to be able to finish it off completely this week and share it before Christmas comes and goes !!

I also bought some large chipboard shapes from the NEC with the idea of making a mini album and using them as templates for other projects.  I just loved these huge baubles when I saw them so made this mini album.

Here are all the pages to the album :







I left some room for mini photos and for some journalling to be added !

The papers are just gorgeous and I love them.  I think I have nearly used the whole pad on various bits and pieces.  It is Simple Stories "Handmade Holiday".  A lot of the mini tag/journalling pieces came from this pad too along with some borders.  I love the way they include these in the 6x6 pads.

I've listed most of the other embellies I used below.

Some of the other bits and pieces I found in my stash !

Thank you so much for your visit.

I hope you have a great day and look forward to seeing you back tomorrow when its time to announce the next challenge over at Simon Says Challenge !

Take care !



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...