Monday 18 March 2013

Bear Hugs !

Good morning ! I hope you all had a super weekend. We had a lovely day yesterday. We went to Lackham College which is a local agricultural college where they had a lambing weekend. We saw lots of gorgeous little lambs which had only just been born and were so yummy looking even the hubster wanted to bring one home with us !!




We then finished the day off with a meal at Pizza Hut which we all thoroughly enjoyed (although not very good for the ole diet !!).

I also had a play with the new goodies from Simon Says Stamp.

This time I used the Circle Friends (which are sooo cute !) and the tri-circle die


There are links to everything I used below.

Thank you so much for your visit, I hope you have a great Monday !


 




3 comments:

  1. Awww, those lambs look so sweet. :) Your card is, too. I love that teeny little bear and the dp is fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...