Wednesday 6 November 2013

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - CAS


Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Anything Goes Challenge last week.  We hope you had fun !  

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

CAS (Clean and Simple) !

This week the Design Team are showcasing Kelly Purkey products.  You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used :-)

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px




I love these Kelly Purkey stamps, "Dude" and they go so well with the Hipster collection by Basic Grey.   I've seen a lot of the shaker cards about lately and wanted to have a go at making my own and think it turned out quite well !

You can see a list of everything else I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !

It's a bit of an odd day today !  One of the girls is at home for a TD day so has an extra day to her holiday and the other one has gone back to school - poor thing !  I'm also starting back to work tomorrow on a short term contract which will come as a shock to the system as I've been working from home for the last 5 years or so.  I shall still be doing my work from home but doing the office work as extra.  "Keeping thinking of the money" the hubster says !!!  Wish me luck !

We had a lovely time over the school holiday but as they say, all good things must come to an end.  We are now on the countdown to Christmas and I must say, I'm feeling quite Christmassy already this year.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !










11 comments:

  1. How fun, Jo! I love the face with the speech bubble. Awesome use of wood veneer and vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, this is so adorable! I love the inking on the wood veneer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Jo! I love the colors and the stitched vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love how this turned out, Jo! Sequins are the perfect thing to put inside a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Jo!! Love this!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jo :-) I love the movember shaker and whole design of this ! gorgeous :-)

    Good Luck tomorrow !! I will be thinking of you and hope you have a good first day back ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Jo! Love the ombre speech bubble!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jo, this is amazing! LOVE that vellum panel.. pure genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a amazing card too, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jo this is fab, I love it all. Such a cute shaker design and I love the moustaches :-)
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...