Saturday 20 September 2014

Ka-Pow !

You may have seen that Simon Says Stamp have some special exclusive stamp sets for sale in collaboration with some amazing companies to celebrate STAMPtember.  When I saw the set "Strong Together" in collaboration with Mama Elephant, I couldn't wait to buy it !  You need to be quick though as its only available until the end of this month !

So, following the sketch over at CAS(E) this sketch, I got to work !



The detail in this stamp and die set is fabulous, you have everything you need to create a perfect super hero cards, tags and gifts !

You can see a link to everything I used below.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...