Friday 30 January 2015

We Make a Great Pear !

Wow, here I go again ! I'm on a roll this morning  !

I loved the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch, nice and simple and I had just the elements in mind to make a card.

Here's the sketch :



and, here's my card !


I've had these pear dies from WPlus9 for ages and never got round to using them until now.  Aren't they fab ?

I LOVE these We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes" papers and I can't stop using them !  There is a great mix of watercolor look papers and zingy lime with black and pinks and they are just scummy !

As always, you can see a list of everything I used below.

Well, I think that is me for today !



 



3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...