Wednesday 4 March 2015

Clearly Besotted Stamps - March Release Teaser Day 4

So, how are you enjoying the Clearly Besotted Stamps teasers so far ? I hope you are loving them as much as I am !  Not long to go now before you can get your hands on them !!

Today I am showing you another fabulous stamp set along with matching dies.  Now, if you like a good wreath then this one is for you !

This set is called "On Your Day".

I love a good wreath as much as anyone but when I saw the large flowers in this set, I had other ideas !



I die cut the flowers and then cut them away from the large leaves.  I die cut and stamped the wreath and used parts of the wreath between the flowers.  I added the little corn die cuts between together with some mini sparkly sequins.

The sentiments I heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

These stamps and dies will be available to purchase from Clearly Besotted Stamps on Thursday 5th March (that's tomorrow) from 10pm !!

Thank's for your visit and join me back here tomorrow where I will have another teaser to show you !


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...