Thursday 5 March 2015

Clearly Besotted Stamps - March Release Teaser Day 5 - Sunburst

Here is my second post as promised with a teaser for Clearly Besotted Stamps March Release.

I used this very on trend stamp set called "Sunburst".


I knew exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I saw this set and I'm so pleased it worked !  I just love the brightness of the yellow and orange embossing powders up against the black ink.  I think I might just invest in some black embossing powder !

The new release will be available to buy from Clearly Besotted Stamps TONIGHT from 10pm !

Well, I hope you have enjoyed seeing these teasers ?  I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with this new release !






9 comments:

  1. It's been lovely having you back with us Jo, thank you so much. Such a stunning card, I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your card *does* work, in a most eye-catching, striking, beautiful fashion! Bold and vibrant; a perfect showcase of the new release!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute magic! I love this colour combo so much, know what I'm buying tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossed Sunburst - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew these Sunburst was my favorite of the new release & you just proved to me how beautiful it could be....I love the colors with the embossing...awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful design, so amazing card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...