Sunday 1 March 2015

Clearly Besotted Stamps - March Teaser Day 1

I am absolutely thrilled beyond words to be back with Clearly Besotted Stamps for another round of teasers for their March new release !

I know I say this every release but their stamps and dies get better and better and this release is no exception.

So, to kick off this release I am showing you this fabulous little stamp set which has a matching fishtail flag die called "Book Worm Additions".


I made these very simple page markers from the fishtail flag die and the matching stamps.


I made this bookmark using the My Favorite Things Fishtail dies as they are much bigger and ideal for a full size book mark.  The gorgeous bookworm is included in the stamp set.  I added some glossy accent to his huge glasses !

These bookmarks soon disappeared when my daughter saw them !  She adores reading and reads many books all at one time (how she does this I just don't know !) but she now has a bookmark for each book she is reading !

As always I have added links to everything I used below.

The new release will be available to buy from Clearly Besotted Stamps from 10pm on Thursday 5th March !

Join me back here tomorrow when I will have Day 2 of the March Release Teasers !


 


6 comments:

  1. Love the bookmark with the cute worm :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My niece and sister-in-law are sooooo going to love receiving bookmarks from me...guess we know the deal's sealed in ordering this gem! Fabulous showcases!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've worked wonders with this set, gorgeously bright and cheerful. I can see I'm going to struggle to narrow down my spending! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My father also reads several books at one time. Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...