Wednesday 25 March 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes !







Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Easter/Spring Pinterest Mood Board Challenge !


It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Anything Goes !

We have this stunning mood board for your inspiration !

The Design Team are this week showcasing Spectrum Noir products !

The Design Team were thrilled to receive a set of Spectrum Noir Aqua Pens from Crafters Companion to use for this challenge !  Thank you so much !


For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $50 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px



I loved using these pens.  I used them to watercolour this cute Penny Black image.  The pens are really juicy and the colours are gorgeous and vibrant.  I can highly recommend them.

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !







http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/





13 comments:

  1. Such a cute design - love the added twine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow jo! she is just the sweetest!!! your watercoloring is fabulous too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww super cute card Jo :-) I love Betsy and she looks adorable in watercolour :-) LOVE it :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Jo! Love that sweet image! Great coloring!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card makes me SMILE!! Absolutely DARLING, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just too cute, Jo! You showed the markers off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just too cute, Jo! You showed the markers off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sweet little girls make me smile! You brought them to life perfectly!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable card Jo, a lovely design and great colouring of the cute image !!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable card! It was fun being part of the design team with you this month! Thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These little girl images just make me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a cutie, fabulous sweet card Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...