Thursday 4 June 2015

Clearly Besotted Stamps - June Release Teaser Day 3

Wow, we are so very nearly there ! Only a few more hours to wait until the launch of this fabulous release from Clearly Besotted Stamps !

I'm here with another cutie for you !  


This stamp set is called "Feeling Sheepish".  If you love sheep then this is the set for you !  You have 3 sheep to choose from, a clump of grass and fabulous sentiments to go with them !  What more could you ask for ?

As I mentioned above, the new release will be available to buy from Clearly Besotted Stamps tomorrow (5th June) from 10pm UK time.

I'll be back tomorrow with another Teaser for you !


 


6 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...