Wednesday 15 July 2015

Kuretake UK #ColourJuly Art Challenge

It's day 15 of Kuretake UK's Colour July Art Challenge and today's theme is

 "What did the Fox say ?". 

Here is a list of the challenges during July



To participate just draw or write the theme of the day, hashtag #ColourJuly and 'like' Kuretake UK on Facebook ! You will then be in with a chance of winning a £160RRP prize bundle !!



I've always loved the "Into the Woods" stamp set from Lawn Fawn and it was just perfect for today's challenge.  I coloured/painted this little chap with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens.

Good luck !


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...