Thursday 10 December 2015

Kuretake UK - Winter

I am back with another project for Kuretake UK. Our theme for the month of December is "Winter".


I used Gansai Tambi Watercolour Paints directly onto kraft card.  I was really impressed with the results.

I stamped the branch with the paint, heat embossed the bauble with white embossing powder and then painted the scene inside using the Zig watercolour brush

The tops of the mountains and snow I painted with the white pearl paint and this looks lovely and sparkly.

I added white pearl paint splatters as a background and heat embossed the sentiment.

I love these watercolours, they are so versatile and don't lose their vibrancy at all on coloured card which is very impressive.

Thank's for popping by !


 



3 comments:

  1. You're right to be impressed, Jo - that is a really beautiful card. I love the effect of the paint and the splatters against the kraft.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly such a lovely card and the layout of your is so beautifully presented enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the look of the card on kraft cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...