Wednesday 24 February 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes !





Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Shake It Up Challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Anything Goes !

The Design Team are this week showcasing Memory Box products.  If you have any of these products we would love you to use them but if not, please still join in !!

For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $50 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store !





Awww, just how cute is this little bird ?  I love the wreath too !

 You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !





http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/



10 comments:

  1. Super cute card Jo, the little bird is adorable with the wreath background, I love the whole design of this and your photo staging too! She looks like she is flying out of her cage! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty coloring, Jo!! I love the underbelly of the bird with yellow to pink blending!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors SO much!! Your watercoloring is SUPERB, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jo! Such a sweet image!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card Jo, a lovely design with a super sweet colourful cute birdie!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These birdies are too cute, Jo! I had them on my wishlist, then didn't think I "needed" them, but they're back on there now! You really made this set shine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These birdies are too cute, Jo! I had them on my wishlist, then didn't think I "needed" them, but they're back on there now! You really made this set shine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That birdie is so cute and love the soft look of the card !

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable Jo - looks like he's flying out of that birdcage!!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful! I just adore this bird and the bright colors you've given him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...