Monday 6 March 2017

Easter Bunny




It's Day 6 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge already.  I'm doing better than I thought I would and better than I have done previously !

I received the Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit the other day and when I saw the cute stamps and gorgeous papers, I couldn't wait to dive in and make a card !

These card kits are usually sold out within hours and this one did ! BUT you can still buy elements of the card kit separately and I have added links to the bottom of this post for the parts of the kit I used.



I love how bright and colourful this card is !

Have a great day and thank's for hopping by !!





1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...