Monday 27 March 2017

Mother's Love

Good morning ! I'm here to share a card I made for my Mum for Mother's Day. We all had a lovely day, spending time together as a family with a big slap up Sunday roast ! I was very spoilt by my girls and husband and had a fabulous day. 



I used these gorgeous stamps and die from Simon Says Stamp which were just perfect.  I also love the new edge dies from My Favorite Things, they really add a pretty touch to a card.

As always, you can see a list of everything I used below.

Thank's for popping by !



 



1 comment:

  1. So pretty and elegant. Perfect for your "mum" which sounds cuter than "mom".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...