Friday 20 September 2013

Thanks

If you are looking for my Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog Hop post then please go HERE

 I've been playing this morning, playing with some more of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® new releases.  I loved the sketch over at the Sketch Challenge 454 over on Splitcoasters so that was my inspiration.



I have had this Teresa Collins "Here and Now" 6x6 pad in my collection for what seems like forever and have never used it - until now !  I think I picked it up from the NEC a couple of years ago so I'm not too such if you can still buy it.

I just love these dies by Simon Says Stamp, the Thanks die and the feathers.

Thank's for your visit and have a great Friday.



 



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...